Monday, May 4, 2009

A Sudden Death!

What will I do! How will I make it through!

The death occurred so suddenly, with little warning. Early May 1st (approximately 3 a.m.) my beautiful computer died!

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting a little...but I use my computer daily -for everything! It manages our photographs and home movies. It stores school projects and schedules. It is a large (very large) chunk of my day missing.

Currently, it is at the repair shop. They, however, are not being very optimistic about a resurrection. So I am preparing myself for the withdrawls. My husband says I'm just silly. I say I'm just practical - that little machine makes my life alot easier!

I won't go so far as to ask for your prayers for the computer - but maybe you could remember my dilemma the next time you are petitioning the Lord for anything ;o)

In the mean time, I have access to this blog occassionally at work - but the library is about to get alot of my business!

2 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Can you get all your pictures off your computer, or are they lost?

Kim from Canada said...

We did have some warning that something was wrong and I backed up all our pictures and important files. It may be awhile before I can put them back on to any computer though! Don't worry, I am surviving ;o)