Our ladies study group just finished the next section of our study on Martha Peace's book, Becoming a Titus 2 Woman. Just like the first section, I thought I would share the self study questions we have for homework:
Reminder: Why are we studying this?
*do I believe that God is speaking to all christian women in Titus 2:2-5?
*what ways have I sought to become a Titus 2 woman?
*What areas of my life continue to hinder my ability to be a Titus 2 woman?
*am I continuing to put my duties as wife and mother (grandmother) first?
How does a Titus 2 Woman Act?
1. Am I responsible for leading anyone into rebellion, or heresy, or hypocrisy, etc. by my behaviour or conversation?
2. Am I outwardly different from the world because of Christ's influence within me? Would those who are close to me agree this is true?
3. Would I accept a gentle admonishment from any of my authorities or peers as a time to examine myself or would I be offended and angry?
4. How cautious am I with my conversation? Where can I improve?
5. Read 1 Corinthians 6:12. How do I define 'freedom in Christ?'
Responding to 'Younger' Women?
1. Do I believe God would have me build relationships with other women for the purpose of encouraging and growing together in His Word?
2. Am I willing and able to reprove my christian friends from a biblical standpoint?
3. Do I allow my emotions to dictate my doctrine (Ephesians 4:14)?
4. Do I evaluate my heart in each situation (i.e. my reason for participating in any situations)?