Friday, December 25, 2009

Back Soon

I know it is only a few minutes into Christmas day - but MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I am sure everyone is busy over the next few days, as are we, but I will let you know that my gift from my (AND to my husband) is a trip to Niagara Falls. We very rarely buy items for each other at Christmas, mostly we choose to purchase 'something' for the family. Our choice this year was the trip.

So...have a wonderful week, and I will bring some pictures back with me.

(P.S. Andrea, your comments don't get lost, I am just very slow at getting to the computer recently. Don't worry, eventually it gets done.)

1 comment:

Mrs. Parunak said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip! My husband and I took a trip to Niagara in the wintertime several years ago, and it was just gorgeous!