Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Making It Official

Let me start by saying 'thank you' to the lovely ladies who have emailed me to ask about my extended absence on the blog. I am fine, the baby is fine. The e-notes just brought forward the need to sign off the web world...albeit temporarily.

It isn't that I haven't had post ideas on my mind, in fact I have several notes jotted down. I just haven't got the energy to stay awake for my usual blogging time, which is after Duck and Dad are in bed. Somewhere between 10 p.m. and midnight I still enjoy visiting and reading other blogs, but pulling out the keyboard and concentrating on my spelling and grammar is just beyond my brain (baby brain!) at this point in my pregnancy.

So, I am signing off for a blogging sabbatical. At least for a few months until my life has returned to a normal energy level and some semblance of routine. If you want an announcement when the baby arrives, just email me and I will be sure to keep you in the loop.

You will see me around the web world visiting though - I need the encouragement that is always found at my favourite sites!

4 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Boy can I sympathize! When I'm pregnant, I need about 12 hours of sleep, and I'm still tired. Have a wonderful end of your pregnancy. I'll look forward to reading your posts again whenever life slows down enough for you to write them. (I'm sending you an e-mail, like you suggested, because I definitely want to hear your news when that sweet little baby is born!)

Janet said...

I definitely want to be informed when the baby arrives! You've got my email, I think.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just found your blog and have really been encouraged reading it! What wisdom (and wit) there is here! Thank you for your encouragement! Your testimony about how you left the work-place for home is one of the best ones I've read!

Any new news on that nurse you work with about 80% of the time who had been asking you questions about the Bible?

--Joanna

Kim from Canada said...

Hello Joanna,

Sorry it took a few days to respond - I don't often check for messages right now.

To answer your question, the woman from work is still part of my life in a smaller way since I have left work for the baby. Her curiosity continues for biblical things and I have shared a few books and CDs with her. Keeping her in my prayers is the biggest thing right now.

Thanks for visiting!