Friday, April 4, 2008

Think Positive!

I stood in the middle of my garden the other day. Or, at least where my garden is situated under the snow. We have had some warmer weather lately. You know, the warm breeze that just smells of spring? Without any doubt, I am ready for the next season. For the majority of my life I have been a fall/winter person. Snowshoeing, toboganning, winter hikes - I love them! But this winter has been overwhelming, even for the winter people.
This is not a complaint (I can give thanks for each season), just positive thinking. Change is coming, spring is around the corner. And if it gets cold again with more snow, I'll just stand on my garden again.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Philippians 4:6 (NIV)

No comments: